I started repairing the case on the Singer 28 I am restoring. I had it on the breakfast bar glued and clamped. then Kesira jumped up and knocked the lot off. The whole case came apart so I had to start again. I had cut the new case top and stained it and was hoping to glue and pin that on tonight. Alas, it was not to be. I will have to finish it tomorrow as Sarah wants to take it back to the Workshop to replace the Jones Unique machine.
I went to our local Morsbag meeting (LITbags pod). There were only Rosie, Sue and myself there. I actually made 2 bags tonight and brought home some more cut out fabric to make extra bags.